Since 1996, LenMatec has been supplying very comprehensive on-site services (in situ) as part of the specialties that our company stands for. In house engineering and study as well as turning and milling work in our own workshops. Our offer of “in-situ” services consists of:
Bolting services / repair services
All sorts of “bolting” services, but also bolt-specific calculations and procedures, custom-developed tools, etc. in function of specific customer needs or even special “fit to purpose” techniques such as pre-tensioning nuts are part of LenMatec’s services.
Machining operations on location
Often, with repair and maintenance work or new constructions in various branches of industry, there is a need for machining on site.
The applications are for example:
- To enlarge the internal diameter and fit bushings into a pivot point.
- Grinding a ring around a mixing furnace
- Face milling of an engine foundation
- Milling of a sealing surface of a flange connection
- Welding and turning the diameter to the original size of a damaged axle,
For this, LenMatec has a very extensive machine park and practical expertise to be able to offer solutions for our clients.